Friday, March 29, 2013

Egg-cellent Easter Decor

This week has been full of chaos. Every day this week has really epitomized "one of those days." Yesterday even took it to a new level.

I seem to have industrial strength adhesive stuck to my hip, because my little man simply will not let me put him down. (This morning, he clutched at my shirt for dear life and immediately started crying when I handed him off to Daddy) It also means he hasn't been napping (yesterday nap time = zero) and leaving me less time for all those important two-handed tasks. Meanwhile, I've also been trying to finish up my March Madness challenge and plan for a great Easter.

While these aren't the finished products, my Easter endeavors are coming along nicely.

Table setting

I decided to go with a green, blue and yellow color scheme this year. Still working out the details (and figuring out which of my goodies I'll be using) but here's the work in progress so far.

Easter goodies. Love the butterflies from Michaels and the egg pedestals from Pier 1.
Tulips for the table. (I love spring!)
My not-yet-finished place setting. I'm thinking I'll dye eggs light blue and write everyone's names on them.


Cards

(For any grandparents who would like Brayden's card to be a surprise, now is the time to stop reading)

.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.



Easter greetings for the grandparents & family

Easter love for Brayden's cousins


And there you have it. My unfinished work-in-progress of a table and my (thankfully) finished cards!
 
Next on the list: Easter dinner. Yum! ♥
 

3 comments:

  1. Your table setting looks beautiful! You'll have to post pictures of after it's all set up. And I love your cards -- so crafty! I might have to use them as inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could that picture of Brayden in the bunny ears be any cuter? Dying here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My poor little boy. Is anybody else reminded of Aunt Clara's gift to Ralph in "A Christmas Story"?

    Other than that, everything looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete