Friday, July 26, 2013

When Life Hands You Lemons


Laugh at the sourness!

Despite always making the pucker-face when eating them, Brayden quite enjoys lemons. Lauren can't believe I allow this to happen, but he still enjoys watching the show. In the clip, you'll see a small taste of Brayden's hilarious fake growl-laugh (his real laugh is very giggly and high-pitched). He is an exceptionally amusing child and I have to stop myself from feeding him lemons all day long for the mere purpose of my own enjoyment (someone once told me that isn't why we have children).



And if that's not enough for one day, Brayden's wake-ups (both in the morning and after naps) are always cheer-fests. This is one of the more low-key ones, but I love the recent noises he's been making.



Brayden Donovan. For our viewing pleasure.

3 comments:

  1. I am dying here. He is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! :) The noise he makes in the crib is so cute.
    I can't wait until our littlest one reaches the "giggle fits" stage- he is 2 months now.

    I wanted to invite you to join our Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Tuesday nights till the end of Saturday, come link up if you have some time :)
    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/07/meet-greet-blog-hop-36.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the link... will definitely check it out. :)

      Delete