Thursday, July 17, 2014

The last thing I...

Really laughed at...

Brayden trying on my ballet flats and throwing a tantrum when he couldn't kick a soccer ball in them. It's not easy being a girl!

Shook my head at...

Lauren saying something completely inappropriate and being mimicked (word for word) by our toddler.

Took a picture of...

My babies. ♥

My sweet girl first thing this morning

My big guy helping me bake

Watched on TV...

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. What else?

Read...

A Mickey Mouse Clubhouse book. What else?


Baked...

Eight 6-inch cakes (I'm not pregnant or on a random baking binge; I'm doing some cake trials for the wedding cake I'm making for a friend.) :)

Bought...

Eggs, butter (see above) and a Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup for Lauren


Put on...

Yoga pants (but this time I was actually doing yoga! Really!)

Cried about...

Last week, I donated a bunch of baby items to a newly single father (whose wife passed away the day after their baby was born at 31 weeks). A friend of his was collecting donations and came over to pick some things up. After talking to her for a while, I found out the baby girl's name is Alyssa. Made it so much harder to stop thinking about the tragic situation.

Was amazed at...

My babies. Always my babies. They make my heart so full. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment